My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Appellate Law, Civil Litigation & Probate and Trust Litigation
Committed to providing you with reliable service
Margaret Frank Schweitzer Law PLLC advocates for clients in Appellate Law, Civil Litigation and Probate and Trust Litigation cases. Based in Scottsdale, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Arizona . I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 4 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Margaret Frank Schweitzer Law PLLC has a thorough understanding of AZ law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Appellate Law: I am dedicated to helping you through every aspect of the litigation process, including appeals. I have the experience necessary to successfully defend you in appellate court.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. I am a civil litigation attorney who uses litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Probate and Trust Litigation: Probate and trust disputes arise when beneficiaries suspect that will or trust documents are invalid or that fiduciaries are mismanaging assets.Margaret Frank Schweitzer Law PLLC has the necessary experience to represent either side in >probate and trust litigation.
- Probate Litigation: If you suspect that a will or trust does not reflect the wishes of the deceased, you have a right to challenge the proceedings in court.Margaret Frank Schweitzer Law PLLC has the necessary experience to represent you in >probate and trust litigation.
- Trust and Estate Administration: Trustees and executors need legal support when managing trusts and estates. I provide reliable guidance in matters of trust and estate administration.
- Trusts & Estates: I represent clients in estate planning involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. I provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of trusts and estates law.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, a wills and probate attorney can help.
- Trust Administration:
Once a trust is established, it must be overseen by a qualified administrator. The role of the administrator is to manage the investment of funds and the distribution of assets according to the trust documents. I provide ethical and meticuloustrust administration services as well as reliable advice to administrators.
- Probate and Estate Administration: AtMargaret Frank Schweitzer Law PLLC , I guide will executors and estate administrators through the complex probate process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating the assets of the estate.
When you retain the services of Margaret Frank Schweitzer Law PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Scottsdale law firm today
Margaret Frank Schweitzer Law PLLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Scottsdale. Call the firm at 480-500-9169 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.